Who are we?
In april of 2012 Bitonic was the first company in the Netherlands to offer bitcoin for sale (automated) via iDeal payments. Subsequently we expanded our services with, amongst others, our trading platform BL3P and other Bitcoin/blockchain-related projects. But we have so many more cool plans and ideas. To help bring our plans into reality we are looking for an Android developer to join our team.
A lot of qualities that apply to Bitcoin and blockchain can be found at Bitonic as well. Think of: High-tech, innovation, disruption, transparancy, experimental, decentralized and more.
We are a true tech company and we love working hard, but we also like to relax. We have an intelligent, creative and young team. We are located in three beautiful cities; (i) Amsterdam (five minutes walking from metrostation Weesperplein), (ii) Baarn (five minutes walking from the train station) and (iii) The Hague (10 minutes walking from The Hague Central Station). Other things you can expect from us are:
- Freedom and flexibility (working hours, working from home and options for education/personal development)
- A lot of responsibility and a voice in decisionmaking
- A professional challenge in an informal, homey setting
- A good salary, plenty of vacation days, your travel expenses are covered and your lunch is taken care of.
- Have experience architecting and building a native app from scratch?
- Have experience building secure apps?
- Have a good eye for UI/UX?
Then we can offer you
- The possibility to start building an app from scratch using the tools you want
- The possibility to work closely with the designer to create a great product
- The possibility to shape the product with us
Apply via Homerun, we'd love to hear from you! Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.