Who are we?
In april of 2012 Bitonic was the first company in the Netherlands to offer bitcoin for sale (automated) via iDeal payments. Subsequently we expanded our services with, amongst others, our trading platform BL3P and other Bitcoin/blockchain-related projects. But we have so many more cool plans and ideas. To help bring our plans into reality we are looking for a Finance Controller to join our finance team.
What you can expect from us
A lot of qualities that apply to Bitcoin and blockchain can be found at Bitonic as well. Think of: Hight-tech, innovation, disruption, transparancy, experimental, decentral and more.
We are a true tech-company and we love working hard, but we also like to relax. We have an intelligent, creative and young team. We are located in three beautiful cities; (i) Amsterdam (five minutes walking from metrostation Weesperplein), (ii) Baarn (five minutes walking from the train station) and (iii) The Hague (10 minutes walking from The Hague Central Station). Other things you can expect from us are:
- Freedom and flexibility (working hours, working from home and options for education/personal development)
- A lot of responsibility and a voice in decisionmaking
- A professional challenge in an informal, homey setting
- A good salary, 25 vacation days, your travel expenses are covered and your lunch is taken care of.
What will your tasks be:
- Managing all finance and accounting operations
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly/quarterly financial statements
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Keep track of invoicing
- Improve the financial procedures / controls in the company
What do we expect from you:
- Capable to work in a culture with lots of own responsibility
- Technical and hands-on mindset
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller
- Degree in Accounting
- Experience with creating financial statements and the month-end/year end close process
- Experience with reconciliations
- Excellent administration skills
Apply via Homerun, we'd love to hear from you! Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.