By using the Bitonic partner frame or partner link on your website you agree to the following conditions:
- Partner shall explain to her customers that the bitcoins are sold through Bitonic and should not imply that it is the Partner's service. Proper implementation is to be evaluated by Bitonic.
- Partner shall implement the partner frame technically and visually correct, through which the customers are presented the information clearly, at all times, as it would on bitonic.nl. This is to be determined by Bitonic.
- Partner shall offer, with her website, an added value apart from selling/buying bitcoins - e.g. by offereing an extra (informative) service. This is to be evaluated by Bitonic.
- Bitonic is responsible for the customer contact, Partner will refer customers with questions about Bitonic to Bitonic.
- Partner is entitled to a compensation in bitcoins per succesful transaction. These transactions are currently based on a share of approximately 20% of the estimated profit.
- Compensations concern variable percentages that can be changed by Bitonic at any time. If a change occurs of more than 0,05 percentage points within one week, Bitonic is obligated to inform her partners.
- Compensations will be paid out daily or more frequently, provided that the total outstanding amount is 0,05 bitcoin or higher. A network transaction fee of no more than 0,0005 bitcoin will be deducted from the payout.
- Bitonic does not offer any guarantee for the availability of her services. Purchase and sale can be deactivated for an undetermined period for, for example, maintenance, technical failures or a shortage of bitcoins/euros.
- Bitonic reserves the right to refuse transactions made via her Partner and to direct the user to her own website in case the Partner does not comply to the conditions set out by Bitonic. Bitonic shall communicate this to the Partner in advance.
- If the Partner does not comply to the conditions, the Partner is not entitled to a payout.